Over the past few months, I have had the opportunity of interacting with different people who are successful leaders in their own sphere of influence. While each had a unique leadership style and there were differences in their modus-operandi, I was mulling over what are the common characteristics among these individuals.
My observations below:
* They take complete responsibility and ownership for the task / situation at hand. They drive their teams towards ensuring that the end objective is met
* Challenges / Difficult situations do no deter them ; They handle such situations with great fortitude
* People Management - They are great at managing people (all kinds of them in all kinds of situations)
* Openness of mind and perspective
* Adaptability - They show great adaptability to mould to different situations and circumstances
* Highly Passionate