My little baby is all of 43 days old & she's taught (rather re-inforced) some basic life lesson's...
* Clarity on Priorities : She's so clear on her priorities (Sleep, Food & Physical comfort - Needs to be warm & dry) and has kept them simple - Only 3 priorities
* Single Minded Focus : If she wants something, she wants it & now! Everything else can wait. Sometimes in life its good to have a single minded focus on your objective and be oblivious to everything else!
* Time Table : She has a time table for everything - Sleep time, Feeding time, Entertainment time (& this has to include some live entertainment!!! - Recorded shows will just NOT DO!!!), Bath time, Exercise Time, Loo Time, Cuddly Time, etc. She is clear what needs to be done daily & what can be skipped occasionally :)
* Curiosity : She is curious about everything (I wonder what goes on in her mind) - But she is inquisitive about everything from the TV, to camera, to fan, to mobile, to people, etc. Its important to have child-like curiosity which is a very important pre-requisite for learning and growth
* Communication : In a short span of a few days, she has understood how to communicate her needs, & she does it brilliantly. She modulates the "baby language" and pitch so beautifully. A lesson on the importance of choosing the right tone and voice modulation to effectively communicate any message