* It is a solitary journey - Physical pain and pleasure, Mental trials and tribulations, Happiness and sadness and the Spiritual journey
* Learn to listen ; Everyone around needs a patient hearing once in a while
* In times of distress, hope and prayers are the most important tools
* Trying times test us on different parameters - our values, our life priorities and our strength (physical, mental & emotional)
* Mothers are always right!!!
* Emotions (& not logic) rule the world
* Invest in relationships ; They are the assets which will help one tide through rough seas
* Think positive ; Life will be positive
* We all have infinite strength.Ordinary individuals leading normal lifes when confronted with unexpected circumstances display phenomenal strength which is amazing.