If you are in your 30's, here's a list of things you should do...
1) Spend time with your parents - They will not be there forever2) Spend time with your childern - They will not be the same forever
3) Learn & Practice yoga / pranayama
4) Exercise atleast 4 days / week - Practice in whatever form that you like
5) Build and Maintain a strong network of family and friends - both personal & professional
6) Read & Build your knowledge base ; Knowledge is power
7) Pursue a hobby / anything you love
8) Think about what legacy you want to leave in the world ; & start working on it9) Learn / Do something that excites you every month -This will rejuvinate you
10) Travel and see the world - Meet new people, experience different cultures, taste different cuisines, explore new paths and broaden your perspective
11) Plan your finances & Invest in a diversified portfolio. Most importantly, start planning for your retirement
12) Spend some time in community / social service - Do something for a good cause
Above all, laugh and don't take life too seriously.
Hopefully when I am in my 40's and look back at this list, I would be able to tick off some / most of them.