* Be regular for your medical appointments
* Update your knowledge base on pregnancy related information – Through books, internet, talking to friends / family / medical fraternity, etc.
* Eat healthy:
+ Ensure that you eat a balanced diet which includes proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals
+ Eat small meals frequently
+ Eat lots of fruits; specially apple and oranges
* Exercise in some form. The easiest is to make walking a part of your daily routine
* Spend time as a “two-some” – You will probably never get time as a young two-some ever again!
* Get a pedicure periodically
* Do whatever makes you laugh
* Spend time with anyone / anything you love (can include people, pets, photos, books, plants, flowers, etc. etc. etc.)
* Think positive; Speak positive and Associate yourself with anything positive
* Listen to good music – Anything that relaxes you and you enjoy
* Indulge in any activity that makes you happy!!!
Note: This has been compiled based on the author's personal experiences only.