Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Don’t you ever run out of things to blog???

I was in conversation with a very dear friend of mine – Someone who religiously reads my blog, is probably the biggest fan of my writings and is also my best critic.

And he asked me “Don’t you ever run out of things to blog about???”

To which my response was my own quote “When creative energy oozes, one needs unlimited canvas and colors” [Refer my blog http://nipmu.blogspot.com/2010/11/2010-my-quotes-part-2.html]. Well in simple words - If you have eyes and observe the world around, can reflect for a few minutes occasionally and can add a dash of creativity in your thought and words, I guess you will never run out of things to blog about.

Hmmm… Anyways, this conversation got me down on my memory lane as a blogger. I started blogging in March 2010 – At a moment when I experienced something deep and I wanted to capture the moment in my own way. (Of course, this moment is registered in my mind, but then again I wonder if the mind can capture the entireity of the moment). And so my blog was born.

Over the past few months, I have been blogging about things which I find interesting, my life experiences, my thoughts and my life learning’s.

What I have realized is that there is something about writing – which makes it personal and yet so impersonal, which make it so specific and yet so vague, which makes it so engaging and yet so disengaging, which makes one so connected and yet so disconnected, which makes it so fulfilling and yet starving for more…

This post is dedicated to A – who was instrumental in getting me started on this blog
This post is dedicated to S – who kept me going on this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment