Friday, January 7, 2011

To Baby N...

I love the innocence in your eyes
I love the purity of your fragrance
I love the honesty in your smile
I love the contour of your nose
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the power of your gaze
I love the pitch of your voice
I love the crocodile tears
I love the melody of your cries
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love your raucous burps
I love the heartiness in your laugh
I love the way you shake your legs
I love the way you move your hands
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love your petite frame
I love your pretty dresses
I love your range of baby products
I love your little caps, socks and mittens
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the way you say Ma…
I love the contentment of your sighs
I love all that you say
I love the oohs, aahs, cooos and mmms
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the way you observe and absorb the world around you
I love the way you look for me amidst others
I love the look of triumph when you find me in a crowd
I love the pure joy in your smile when I take you in my arms
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the way you can play with yourself
I love the way you can keep me engaged
I love the way you can keep the whole family busy
I love the way you can keep all my friends occupied
I love the way we all lose track of time when you are around
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love your naughty ways
I love the way you enjoy music
I love the simplicity with which you express yourself
I love the way you seem to understand my many emotions
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the feel of your touch
I love the strength of your kicks
I love the way I can scoop you into my arms
I love the way you snuggle close to my heart
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love your curiosity
I love your vitality
I love the speed at which you have grown / are growing
I love the amazing pace at which you learn new things
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

I love the daily surprises you shower us with
I love the little achievements which make us proud
I love the positivity you have brought in our lives
I love all the new changes in our lives
I love all the happiness you have brought in our lives
I love you – For what you are and For the way you make me feel…

You are unique, special and precious.

This post is dedicated to my daughter

1 comment:

  1. I can tell all my friends that my wife's friend is a poet.I know a poet.Amazing lines.Proud Naisha.

    ReplyDelete