Monday, February 7, 2011

Diversity in my Blog…

Someone commented today “There is great diversity in your blog and that’s an awesome talent….

Well I was not really aware of this, it was never planned, it was not intentional, but I guess it evolved that way.

Where is the diversity? I asked myself.. And then came the answers

Diversity in topics (The range surprised me), Diversity in style (There’s poetry, prose, and all that in between), Diversity in length (There’s one with a few words and some loooooooooong tales), Diversity in depth (From really profound to the superficial ones), Diversity in emotions (Some make you laugh, Some make you cry, Some touch your soul..- So I’ve been told), Diversity in authenticity (There are some facts, some fiction, some reality), Diversity in imagination (Mine and yours), Diversity in views of life and the world, Diversity in people around and what’s inscribed about them, Diversity in the lens worn, Diversity in observations, Diversity in wit and humor, Diversity in what is recalled and reflected about, Diversity in learning’s, Diversity in genre, Diversity in impact on readers, Diversity in thoughts, Diversity in creativity….

Hmmmm…. I agree with the comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment