Friday, March 25, 2011

Lost!!!

I discovered that I have lost one of the most valued possessions of my life...
Something which is not of great monetary value
Nevertheless of great significance in my life

Something which was always there - on me, with me & for me
Something which gave me strength
Something which gave me support
Something which has been a living testimonial to my life

I still don't know how I managed to lose something so precious
But it appears to be gone
And the optimist in me hopes to find it as magically as it was lost
And till then... There's a part of me which is lost with it
And I shall miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get back whatever it is that you have lost!If not the memory would be sweet to pull you through the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? I found it... And it made me immensely happy :)

    ReplyDelete