Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three Things that can see you through any day...

I was in conversation with a very dear friend of mine & she asked me "What are three things that can see you through any day?".... I did not answer it then... But here's my response after a little reflection...

1. Passion - Passion for your life, Passion for your family, Passion for your hobbies, Passion for people, Passion for your job, Passion for your house, Passion to follow your dreams, Passion for love, Passion for learning, Passion for growth, Passion to evolve, Passion to lead, Passion to.... just about anything. If you are passionate, you can sail through any kind of day

2. Laughs - A few laughs - with friends, family, strangers, at the TV and with the TV, on Google, on the conference call, at the meetings, at a park... Wherever! Whenever! And with whoever! It just does not matter. If you can laugh a little, you can sail through any kind of day...

3. Hopes - At the end of the day, a little Hope - Hope for peace, Hope for new joys, Hope for a good nights sleep, Hope for a hearty meal, Hope for lasting frienships, Hope for love, Hope for success, Hope for wealth, Hope for fame, Hope for glory, Hope for dreams to come true, Hope for a better tomorrow, Hope for a better world, Hope for new opportunities, possibilities, surprises...

So ...... Hope your happy with my answer :)

5 comments:

  1. I like this friend of yours who asks you questions that makes you write blogs. Although I was hoping to see something specific in that list;-) For now, I know my day went past- hoping for a call, wishing for a laugh and eating of a passion fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nischala simply fantastic. You are so very right truly Passion, Laugh and Hope are three pillars of our life but unfortunately I don’t know why we are slowly getting into a state where Passion, Laugh and Hope has a very little role to play. It’s a stereo type life all mechanical. I like your thought and thanks for sharing. Biplab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nisch, the laugh part i agree. All your troubles just disappear or seem insignificant.

    For me, one other thing that can see me through the day is my kids -i think in someway all three (Passion, laugh and hope) come together with them!! Nice one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been thinking of replying to this one- I would say the three pillars that would sail me through life would be - Faith, Friends, Honesty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my three watchwords would be fun, fun and fun :))

    ReplyDelete