Wednesday, March 16, 2011

To Dr IV


I first saw her when I was lying groggy eyed in the hospital. And there she was standing – A toothy grin as she showed me my baby. It’s a moment that I’ll never forget! The sight of your baby for the first time in your life is something which no mother will ever forget – And words do no justice to explain the emotion.. So I won’t even try! Just that if you have experienced it, you will know what I mean…

Anyways, so began my association with Dr. IV… She’s my baby’s pediatrician and has been a part of our lives for the past 6 months...

I usually don’t look forward to hospital visits or meeting doctors ... But with Dr IV it’s a whole new story...
· She’s one of the most positive people I know – Always cheerful and warm!
· She knows the right thing to say – especially to a worried parent (And add to that first time psyched parents & you have to see it to believe what bothers them!!!)
· One of those sweet motherly smiles from her - You just feel everything is fine
· She keeps me engaged and I have no track of how time flies when I am with her
· She motivates, inspires and instills self-confidence : And sometimes replenishing these are so important for a mother
· When she holds your baby, you feel your baby is really in the right hands :)
· She always suggests practical solutions to any problem – Always based on your personal context and environment
· Based on the situation, she suggests natural home-made remedies for most ailments
· And lastly, we both have a Bangalore connection - We love talking about Bangalore, Our Bangalore trips, And the good life in Bangalore (Our next Bangalore sojourn together  is always a hot topic of discussion during a consultation)

And I am now working on getting her started on her own blog..
Something which I know will benefit lot of mom’s like me
Something which I know she will enjoy publishing (just like her book which has helped lots of mothers)

So look out for my upcoming post announcing the launch of her blog…

This post is dedicated to Dr. IV

No comments:

Post a Comment