Monday, April 4, 2011

What is NORMAL?

I have been mulling over this for a very long time
What is NORMAL?

Many things I see
In my view, they are NOT normal
But to many, they are normal

Many things I hear
In my view, they are NOT normal
But to many, they are normal

Many things I experience
In my view, they are NOT normal
But to many, they are normal

Then, what is NORMAL?

Several minutes of observation...
Several hours of reflection...
Several days of introspection...
Several weeks of comprehension...

My words of wisdom
* Normal is subjective ; To each it means something else
* Normal is relative word ; There is no abolute or objective meaning
* What is normal for one may not necessarily be normal for the other
* Our definition of what is normal is based on the lens that we wear. And the lens we adorn is based on several things - our upbringing, our lifestyle, our culture, our environment, our experiences, our beliefs, our values, our priorities, our influences, our friends and family, our .....

No comments:

Post a Comment