Friday, September 23, 2011

I finally made a double-century

Yipeeeeeeeee!  I finally managed to get 200 posts out...

While the first century were a lot easier and quicker... The second century has taken a lot longer than expected... For very many reasons - Ranging from lack of time to write, to impediments in posting, to delays in the refinement of thoughts, to delays in finding the right words to express....
Bur fortunately, NEVER for lack of a topic or words - As that would be doomsday for any writer..

And while numbers or targets are not on my agenda as far as writing is concerned, it is yet personally satisfying to reach 200.. A sense of achievement perhaps to tease and please my logical, analytical, objective, goal-oriented, number driven side of the brain... Interestingly, this number is completely inconsequential for the creative side of me...

And while there are several posts in various stages of completion - either in my head, in a document, on paper or saved in Drafts... I hope to be able to find the time to publish all of them...

Wishing me luck to make my third century soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. While I am not a big fan of numbers, I am still amazed at how you have been able to write so much. Keep the posts coming and I hope you hit the next century soon.

    ReplyDelete