Saw a video today on human thoughts.. Some interesting points..
* There are 4 categories of thoughts
1) Positive Thoughts - Those which are the starting point of positivity in action, in your life
2) Negative Thoughts - Those which are the starting point of positivity in action, in your life
3) Neutral Thoughts - Thoughts which are data driven or factual. They are neither positive or negative
4) Waste Thoughts - Thoughts which focus on the past or future.
* According to this video, 95% of human thoughts are negative, waste or neutral. Only 5% are positive
* First step to controlling your thoughts is to be aware of them
* Per minute, we have 25 - 30 thoughts. So per day, we have 36000 - 43200 thoughts. Of there 80% are recurring. So if you can control these, you will be able to channel your mind power in a very positive and constructive fashion...
* If you can ensure that you are able to focus on positive thoughts for majority of the day, it will manifest in positivity in your life
That's why its said, Think Positive!!!