If you love art and crafts, have 1/2 a day to spare and are in Delhi... I would recommend a visit to Dilli Haat....
If you are wondering what Dilli Haat is about, refer the links below
I had the opportunity to visit Dilli Haat recently, and absolutely enjoyed my visit..
* Range of arts and crafts at display is diverse, colorful and interesting
* Place has a combination of great food, live music and dance, display of a range of arts and crafts
* Range of Indian authentic cuisines - Diversity is awesome!
* Very kid / baby friendly - Easy to maneuver even with a baby
* Great to visit in winter [Nov - Dec] when the sun is right up - 12 PM to 4 PM
* Amazing for shopping - You get great deals on jewellery, accessories, clothes, foot-wear ... Of course! You have to bargain - Need I say it is a women's paradise :)
* Place is clean and well maintained...
* Also, if you want to learn or know about any specific art or craft, artisans / craftsman are willing to explain and even demonstrate how they are able to create the beautiful art-work / craft-work at display...
Worth a visit!!!