At the end of the year, its a good time to go down memory lane & read some of your old posts - They almost take you back in time, and help you re-live some experiences. re-think about your own thoughts and also re-look at yourself and your future. Also, they do reflect your evolution as a writer..
Listing below my assessment of My Best Posts of 2011 (In no specific Order)
1) 12 Most Compelling Reasons to Write
2) 12 Most Wonderful Moments in the First Year of Motherhood
3) What do you do everyday?
4) The 12 New-Year-Worthy Questions to Ask Yourself at the start of 2012
5) In some ways we end up like our parents
6) To Naisha
7) The Basics, The Foundations
8) No Simplicity... We choose Complexity
9) Why you should wear the 6 Thinking Hats on your blog?
10) What's the legacy you'll leave behind?
11) Letting Go : The Mother's Perspective
12) Create Consume Critique
13) How life would have been?
14) Men and Vegetable Shopping
15) 12 Most Mesmerizing Mantras on how to publish 321 Blogs in 321 Days
Which posts of mine did you like best? Do leave a comment