Saturday, January 7, 2012

To Nigella Lawson

During a random browsing activity, I learnt that today (6 Jan) was Nigella Lawson's birthday...

Well.. I had to dedicate a post to her.. After all, my interest and fascination for cooking bears its roots in watching her cook...

Hmm.. I was wondering why I am so fond of this culinary goddess...
She's charming, warm, friendly, interesting to watch, creative, full of positive energy, always smiling, so real in her cooking, is diverse in what she dishes up, combines old and new - in recipes, techniques and tools...

I think what I enjoy is watching the way she cooks - the creative process
The way she enjoys cooking
The way she enjoys feeding others
And most importantly, she relishes her own food :)

Happy Birthday Nigella...

No comments:

Post a Comment