Saturday, January 7, 2012

When do you really LEARN?

Over the years, I've learnt many things - Some out of compulsion, Some out of choice, some out of curiosity, some due to the circumstances...

And many of these lessons I seem to have forgotten over the years..
But some I remember - Really clear and distinct...
And I don't think anyone can take those lessons from me

And I ask myself.. When does one really LEARN?
A baby learning to walk
A child learning ABC's
A doctor to practice
A salesman making sales
A teacher to teach
A student to learn
A cook to cook
An artist to create

I believe one REALLY learns when
You are alone
And need to act, speak, decide, think...

My best learning's in life came at these points
What it was just me and
The event
The situation
The circumstance
The thought
The conclusion
The decision

And these lessons of LIFE..
Are deeply etched in my mind, in my heart, in my soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment