Monday, May 7, 2012

When did you last look at the sky?

When did you last look at the sky - especially early in the morning or late in the evening?

To be honest, I don’t think I have looked at the sky for a very long time (especially during sunrise or sunset). I accidentally did look up one day early in the morning and it was wonderful! I repeated this for a week, and realized that it made a difference in my life..

I could not really connect the dots till I was mulling over why this little daily ritual made a DIFFERENCE

On reflection, I also realized that we usually tend to spend way too much time looking down or left or right or in-front.. Sometimes, we also look at the back. But rarely do we look above.

And to be honest, I think you should spend more time looking at the sky
Simply because when you look up at the sky...
* You’re closer to nature and everything real and beautiful! Be it the sun, moon, stars or the birds.
* You also realize how small you really are in this universe.
* You also recognize that the sky is probably the best depiction of “infinite” and there is something about eternity which brings out the best creativity in you!
* You realize that in life it's important to dream big and aim for the sky .. That's the first step to achieve your dreams...
* And you also begin to appreciate that the blueness of the sky actually has a calming affect on your mind.. on your thoughts.. on your emotions.. and on your perspective to life...

So, what are you waiting for? Go catch a glimpse of the beautiful blue sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment