Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2012 - TV Serials I Watched

In 2012, I did watch a few TV Serials, mostly by choice. Enjoyed most of these.
In this blog, I have listed the few I watched. I have highlighted my personal favorites in BOLD.

* Desperate Housewives [Channel : Star World - Engligh]
* Kya Huwa Tera Vada [Channel : Sony - Hindi]
* Jhalak Dhikla Jaa [Channel : Sony - Hindi (reality dance show)]
* Make it on Break It [Channel : Zee Cafe - English (story of a gymanstics team and their journey to the olympics)]
* Satyameva Jayate [Channel : Star - Hindi (real and burning issues relevant in India today)]
* MasterChef Australia [Channel : Star World - English (reality cookery show for kids]
* Junior MasterChef Australia [Channel : Star World - English (reality cookery show for kids]
* What NOT to Wear - India? [Channel : TLC - English]
* India's Got Talent [Channel : Colors - Hindi (reality show on diverse talent in India. Amazing talent in India. Truly impressive!)]

No comments:

Post a Comment