Friday, April 26, 2013

Beautiful Quotes I've read recently

I love quotes. Simply because they are short, easy to read, take so little time (Average of 30 seconds) and are power-packed with wisdom - which can make you think, wonder, laugh or inspire you!

In this post, I am sharing some beautiful quotes that I've read recently:

The best doctors in the world are Doctor Diet, Doctor Quiet, and Doctor Merryman.
Jonathan Swift

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
John Wooden

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.
Theodore Roosevelt

Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best.
John C. Maxwell

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Mahatma Gandhi

I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
Albert Einstein

At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separated from law and justice he is the worst.
Aristotle

The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
Napoleon Bonaparte

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
William Makepeace Thackeray

Enthusiasm is the best protection in any situation. Wholeheartedness is contagious. Give yourself, if you wish to get others.
David Seabury

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant

What's the best quote you've read recently? Leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment