Monday, June 17, 2013

Roundup of Childrens videos (2-3 years)

Thanks to my daughter's summer vacations in the past few weeks - I've discovered several new children's videos on YouTube - They are educational, informative, and have a good visual / audio quality (in comparison to others!).  And most importantly, we both like them and can keep us occupied for at least an hour (That's a blessing in the vacation time)

In this blog, sharing some of these videos for children between 2 - 3 years

Cookies Nursery Rhymes  [Its a hot favorite with many kids!]

Edewcate's Animal Rhymes

Edewcate Nursery Rhymes [One of my favorites]

Karadi Rhymes - I'm just like you [Another one of my favorites]

Appus Nursery Rhymes

Tu Ti Tu Icecream [There's more here on Tu Ti Tu series - Cakes, Telephone, etc]

Mother Goose Club 

Pupi Pupi

Collection of Telugu Rhymes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment