Sunday, October 13, 2013

Every once in a while

Every once in a while
I wonder
How life would have been?


Had I spoken that once
Had I cried that once
Had I shared that once
Had I expressed that once
Had I confessed that once

Had I won that once
Had I lost that once

Had I endured that once
Had I given up that once

Had I looked back that once
Had I moved on that once
Had I stayed back that once

Had I loved that once

That once is gone
Gone forever
For the past is past
And what is done

Can NEVER be UNDONE

Written for Write Tribe's 100 Words on Saturday

4 comments:

  1. Nice, all of us have that time in life when we look back and think, what if, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we need to break free. Need to stop thinking about what has been done...

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. But sometimes the thought lingers.. Very hard to forget some of those key moments which change the course of your life.. right?

      Delete