Wednesday, October 9, 2013

That ONE SMILE [UBC Post 9]

That ONE SMILE
That one BEAUTIFUL SMILE
That one CHARMING SMILE
That one LOVELY SMILE
That one SMILE of yours...

That ONE SMILE takes a while to come
That ONE SMILE makes me smile

That ONE SMILE is full of love
That ONE SMILE makes everyone fall in love

That ONE SMILE of recognition
That ONE SMILE makes it all worthwhile

That ONE SMILE gives away so little
That ONE SMILE still says so much

That ONE SMILE makes me weak on my knees
That ONE SMILE takes my breath away

That ONE SMILE is a feast for the eyes
That ONE SMILE touches the heart
That ONE SMILE stirs the soul
That ONE SMILE makes me love you even more
That ONE SMILE makes my world go round

This post is dedicated to Baby T


I am also linking this post to the October’s NaBloPoMo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liked this post and my writings? Sign-up for Blog Updates via Mail. Enter your mail address in the box to the right (Below the "About Me" Section)

You can also hop over to my other blog "Nischala's Space, Thoughts and Expressions" to read about my views on Social Media, Marketing and Leadership.

For an inspirational interview series I did on my blog with global "stars", zoom to Nischala's Blog-o-Rendezvous

I regularly write for other blogs of global repute. For a round-up of my Guest Posts, click here

I've re-discovered my love for poetry (Am still a budding / amateur poet). You can get a taste of my poetry at Nischala's Blog-o-Poetry



11 comments:

  1. That was such a beautiful post about the ONE smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tx Jairam.. That ONE smile makes all the difference, right?

      Delete
  2. Awww!! That's lots of smiles :) Keep smiling always with baby T :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the wishes Shilpa.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post. That one smile makes all the difference in the world! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tx so much Kathy.. A child's smile is always such a precious moment

      Delete
  4. I fall for the smile too. Evertime. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Its the BEST when they are BABIES :)

      Delete
  5. That one smile is the one that makes someones day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww baby T is a very pretty kid it seems :) :)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete