Friday, October 4, 2013

You can learn by [UBC Post 4]

Learning is a journey
Which starts at the very beginning
And ends at the very end

Learning can be conscious
Learning can be unconscious
Learning can be sub-conscious

Learning can be complete; and yet incomplete
Learning is almost always work-in-progress

Learning can take you to places you never dreamed existed
Learning can bring you back from places you always knew

Learning comes after interest, curiosity, necessity
Learning comes before comprehension, internalization

Learning is personal
Learning is a choice
Learning is subjective
Learning can be in many different ways



You can learn by
Observation
Introspection
Reflection

You can learn by
Seeing
Speaking
Listening
Conversation
Arguments
Silence

You can learn by
Doing
Undoing
Redoing

You can learn by
Reading
Writing

You can learn by
Listening
Feeling
Hurting
Loving
Crying
Experiencing

You can learn by
Giving
Receiving

You can learn by
Starting
Pausing
Stopping
Finishing

You can learn by
Going
Coming

You can learn by
Moving forward
Coming backward

You can learn by
Winning
Losing
Trying
 
You can learn by
Just Being

You can learn to live
Or you can live to learn..
What's your choice?
Leave a comment to let me know..


I am also linking this post to the October’s NaBloPoMo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liked this post and my writings? Sign-up for Blog Updates via Mail. Enter your mail address in the box to the right (Below the "About Me" Section)

You can also hop over to my other blog "Nischala's Space, Thoughts and Expressions" to read about my views on Social Media, Marketing and Leadership.

For an inspirational interview series I did on my blog with global "stars", zoom to Nischala's Blog-o-Rendezvous

I regularly write for other blogs of global repute. For a round-up of my Guest Posts, click here

I've re-discovered my love for poetry (Am still a budding / amateur poet). You can get a taste of my poetry at Nischala's Blog-o-Poetry

14 comments:

  1. I CHOOSe to learn daily. There are so many things to learn. Why would we not want to learn? Thanks for this. *from UBC*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert - Great choice. Happy learning

      Delete
  2. I would live to learn. And this is something I feel very strongly. I wrote an essay called teaching as a way of paying forward ( it won me a lot of cash also :D) and in that I discussed the benefits of using learning and teaching in a corporate world to enhance productivity. I do think that learning and teaching gives one not only knowledge but also a sense of belonging...

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! You're a lucky winner :).. Would love to read your essay.. Link please?

      Delete
  3. Nischala this sounds like my boss...every now and then he tries to remind us of scope to learn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did NOT intend / mean to sound bossy ;)

      Delete
  4. So true, learning is a journey that never ends. I am always ready to learn. I have learned to see beauty in every thing, I learn from every experience...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great spirit and attitude shilpa. makes life so much more enriching!

      Delete
  5. There really is so much to learn and explore. It makes life worthwhile and waking up each morning an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree completely Kathy! Tx for stopping by

      Delete
  6. I guess I am living to learn now. :) Everyday a new lesson and a new adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the adventure. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  7. Such an important reminder to the various ways we can 'learn' - I'm all about learning .. I try to learn something new every day even if it's something as simple as making note of new word I've heard
    We tend to forget that learning isn't limited to school / college / university

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree. On a lighter note, we also learn about fashion & style everyday - from clothes, photos and comments ;)

      Delete