Sunday, December 15, 2013

You and I

You are me
I am you

You are a part of me
I am a part of you

You are composed of same elements as me
I am composed of same elements as you

You are another me
I am another you

You are a reflection of me
I am a reflection of you

You are complementary to me
I am complementary to you

You are from the same source as me
I am headed to the same destination as you

We are matter
We are energy

In this, we were created
In that, we shall be destroyed

You and I
You and I
You and I
We were meant to BE!

10 comments:

  1. This is an "awwww" post. Best I loved
    "You are from the same source as me
    I am headed to the same destination as you"

    They have a very deep meaning.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! It is one of my most profound posts.. I like it too, but I doubt if too many will understand it. Thanks for reading & glad you connected

      Delete
  2. This is amazing and made me smile. It reminded me of my better half, my soul mate. Lovely! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kathy! Glad you have a soul mate, So many don't find one in this lifetime

      Delete
  3. How sweet...I guess all soul mates do feel the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was special...very profound..."in this we were created...in that we shall be destroyed"

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautifully you explain the belongingness. Very good.

    ReplyDelete