Friday, January 17, 2014

A "Soupy" Affair

Its winter time. And also the start of a new year. One in which eating healthy was high on the priority list. So I started my love affair with soups.. Hot, Fresh, Yummy and Healthy :) - What more can anyone ask for..

Being a vegetarian, I thought this "soupy affair" would be boring and I'd give up soon.. But along the way, I was pleasantly shocked and surprised at how many yummy "vegetarian" soups can be served.

In this post, sharing all the recipes that I really liked..

Peas Soup

Spinach Soup

Pumpkin Soup

Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup

Carrot and Onion Soup

Vegetable Clear Soup

Carrot Pumpkin Soup

Beetroot Gazpacho

 Spring Onion and Spaghetti Soup

Vegetable Chickpea Soup

Brocolli Soup

Spring Onion Soup

Mushroom Soup

Spicy Pomogranate Lentil Soup

Cawliflower Soup

Roasted Eggplat Soup

And of course, there is The Humble Tomato Soup always :)

Have you come across any other interesting soup recipes? Leave a comment to let me know

Do try them.. Nothing like a hot soup on a wintry day!

No comments:

Post a Comment