Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B | 6 Be's for a Balanced Life

Today, is the day of the "B". A lot has been written and said and debated on the purpose of human existence. Most say the ultimate desire of human existence is happiness.

But what is happiness?
Ah! Balance.. That is the word.. In fact that is the right word. One surely needs to be balanced in life


Life is truly about finding the right "BALANCE"
That suits you.. 
That works for you
That takes you to where you want


So what should one be balanced about? I often used to wonder. It took me years to figure out, but I have some clear views today.
 
Balance should be aimed at across 6 Dimensions
1) Physical
2) Mental
3) Emotional
4) Financial
5) Social
6) Spiritual 

The 6 Be's for a Balanced Life

Be Physically
Healthy
Agile
Strong

Be Mentally
Positive
Pragmatic
Creative
Focused
Strong

Be Emotionally
Happy
In Control
Stable

Be Financially
Knowledgeable & Sound
Frugal in Spending - most times
Generous in Saving - most times
Wise in Investing - most times
Regular in Reviewing - at a regular frequeny

Be Socially
Aware
Active
Involved

Be Spiritually
Aware
and Evolve....

As I conclude, I leave you with some powerful and beautiful thoughts on Balance.
Have you found your balance in life?
Leave a comment to let me know


Linking this post to UBC too. 

22 comments:

  1. Nice direction! We really need balance in life by taking care of all our 6 Bs. Great post, Nischala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice and balanced post. Great pointers here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Nishchala. we all really do need the 6Bs in our lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do, but tough to find that balance . Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! Balance is what I am striving for. Moderation in other words, in whatever I do, since too much of anything is bad. Balance is not easy to achieve but am sure when we are there, we will surely know. :) Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree,, It is not easy, but worth the pursuit

      Delete
  5. Physical balance.. I need to work on that :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What a wonderful, balanced post! And, I really mean it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a very imbalanced person. :( Looks like I have no virtue at all. Will read through Z to see if I have something at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have virtues.. We need to find them :) You'll be surprised at what you discover. Nischala

      Delete
  8. Balance is the first thing we learn when we start taking steps, and balance is the last thing we keep maintaining for a healthy life. What a marvelous post on such an important topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree fully, very well said. We forget sooner than we should, and life has its ways of giving us reminders. Tx for reading

      Delete
  9. Balance is quite essential Nischala, in all forms and ways! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All things in life must balance and moderation in all things brings about balance. That's my belief.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful post which reminds me of something I had read in school...health is a state of physical, mental and social well being ...all need to be balanced :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lil nuggets of wisdom evry day r good
    Keep them coming Nischala :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very nice, insightful post. We indeed need 6 Be's to lead a steady life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must come back here often, between the levity and fun of this blogfest, it will be good to stop and look within for a few moments. Hopefully, those will carry over into my day.
    Glad to be here, Nischala.

    ReplyDelete