Thursday, April 10, 2014

I |”I”, “i” or “Aye” - Those powerful letters



The letter “I” is a powerful word. It is a letter and a word. It is inclusive and exclusive, and all powerful in itself. It can be your question (like I?), your answer (like” I do" during marriage), your identity (like “Aye” during a class attendance), your validation (like “I am”…), your source of power and strength (Yes,” I can do it”). It can make your life, can change your life, can transform your life. OR It can break you and take you down those dark gory paths from which there is hardly any redemption.

It all depends on 
the words you use before it, 
the words you use after it, 
the question in front of you, 
the people around you, 
your frame of mind, 
the state of your heart and 
the situation you are in.
 
And yet, from my experiences, there are some "I" words which are really powerful and can change your life

I can
I cannot
I will
I will not
I aspire
I dream
I believe
I love
I think
I feel
I am
I'm perfectly imperfect
I'm imperfectly perfect
I'm the BEST

What is that "I" word which changed your life? Leave a comment to let me know

And yes, the quotes of the day

Linking this post to UBC too. 

8 comments:

  1. I loved your take on I!!! It's an Inspiring idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I" is selfish and yet it's always about me, or I. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "I" is the most evolving entity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quotes and great post to start the morning Nischala :)
    My blog http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.in/
    Dropping by from A to Zers

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I will finish strong". That's my oft repeated line for a while now, for myself and for anyone else who might need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..I think just the realization of I changed my life. I am also there...I never use to think like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful..I think just the realization of I changed my life. I am also there...I never use to think like that before :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will get through it! That's what has worked for me actually...Loved the thoughtful post..

    Latest A2Z Challenge Post-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete