Friday, April 25, 2014

V | V for Value - Do you value these?

"A lot of what happens in your life is a function of what you truly value" Nischala Murthy Kaushik

By value, I mean
You really know it
You fully understand it
You truly appreciate it


15 Things that I believe you should value. If you truly value these, your life will never really be the same again

1) Yourself

2) Your Past Experiences

3) Your Failures

4) Your Time

5) Your Knowledge

6) Your Creativity 

7) People around you - especially family, friends, colleagues and well-wishers

8) Money

9) Everything that you have in life - Past and Present - Good, Bad and Ugly (purely in a materialistic / physical sense)

10) Your body and health

11) Your emotions

12) Your thoughts

13) Technology

14) Human Life

15) Nature and the World around you

Do you value all of the above enough? What do you value the most? Leave a comment to let me know

As I sign-off, I leave you with a few quotes




2 comments:

  1. I guess sometimes I undervalue myself and that's the reason people in my marital family don't value me too much. But then I don't like to brag about myself and let my work speak for itself. Maybe I should also start bragging about myself or maybe I should start valuing myself more. Thanks for this interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those who overvalue unnecessary things and undervalue important things!!!Great topic, especially on a day when priorities look blur

    ReplyDelete