Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z | Those Z's that are essential for existence

Sigh! I'm glad it is time for Z.. I managed the whole A2Z Challenge :). This was a tricky one as Z is one of those letters where you wonder what to say..

And yet, I had to find something to say.. So here goes

Z1 | Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yes! You guessed it right! Sleep. We all need some amount of regular sleep to keep us active, sane, productive, going through the good, bad and ugly of life.

Z2 | Zing
A little "zing" - energy and liveliness is a key ingredient in the journey of life. It is hard to have the "zing" for everything everyday. But for one / two things that really mean a lot to you, make sure to go full-on!

Z3 | Zeal
A lot of "zeal" for what you really want in life goes a long way in taking you there. The power enthusiasm and focus is a lethal combination in enabling anyone achieve their dreams in life.



And with that I end my first ever A2Z Challenge on this blog.
I had fun writing the posts, I hope you had fun reading them

What did you like the best? Leave a comment to let me know 

Linking this post to UBC too.  

 

4 comments:

  1. The one thing I need now is only zzzzzzzz
    bye bye Nischala and congos on finishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I need the same ZZZZZ as Afshan says :) but nice collection of important Zss...Congrats :)

    Z for Zen-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete