Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So, I turn a (co-)author again

Yaaay! Happy to share that the book for which I am a co-author "The Lonely Wish-Giver" is now out :)... That means I can officially call myself an author right?


About the Book
In November 2013, Grammarly.com worked with ~300 writers from 27 countries (and 44 U.S. states) to write a group novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). We called the project #GrammoWriMo; and, clocking in at a total of 130,927 unedited words, we are proud to say that our draft was among the 41,940 completed!

The Lonely Wish-Giver, the first group novel of its kind, follows a wish-giver named Audra as she searches for meaning in her job and in her life. All proceeds from the sale of the novel will be donated to the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Do  buy your copy of the book on Amazon. And yes! My name does figure in the list of writers. See below :)

Prologue Section

List of Authors

1 comment: