Monday, September 15, 2014

Looking to buy kids "stuff" online? Here is a directory of stores..

Ever since I became a mother, sheer necessity and time have compelled me to buy a lot of "kids" stuff online.. In the recent past, I've attempted to find new sites / alternatives for different kid related shopping. In this post, I'm sharing a list of "online sites" to "children shopping"

But before the list, a few things that I realized
1) As a parent - Once you start using an online site and are happy with the services, you'll usually be a lifelong customer
2) Word of Mouth publicity is the powerful - So if a mother uses a product / service and is happy / not happy - She'll share the feedback generously (online / offline). Simply because most mothers value all the 'good stuff' especially where kids are involved
3) The 'online buying experience' is critical to have a fair chance at success. The site should be easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to explore options and easy to buy

List of sites below
Firstcry - I started using this site almost 4 years ago and continue to buy from them almost every month. No issues in their service quality so far

Babyoye

Flipkart

Amazon

KidsStopExpress

Little Muffet

Pixie Dust Tree

Hop Scotch

Needy Bee

Mothers Pride Store

Redlily


Rediff Shopping

KapKids

ShopAllDayKids

Yebhi

Yellow Giraffe

Shoppers Stop

Myntra

Home Shop 18

ShopAtDisney

Barbie Store

MyBabyCart

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for info. Now I have a one more option for my children shopping. I am usually shopping for my children at fashionbuzzer.com. That one also good site. Now i will try all sites u suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post. Now you can do kids shopping online as you will get ample of options for kids.

    ReplyDelete