Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Where to order online birthday Invitation Cards? (India)

Its birthday time in the family and birthdays are about celebration parties and fun.. (especially if you have kids)

As a working mother, I have invested time over the past few months to find sites which can help in much of birthday planning and activities.. Since a lot of time went into research, I thought I might as well share all that I gathered on my blog (for the benefit of other parents / mothers) embarking on this big annual project called 'Kiddie's Birthday Celebrations"..


So in this post, I'm sharing a list of online sites which print birthday invitation cards:

PrintKaro - I've used this site, and they are good

HappyMomentzz

Vistaprint - A lot of mothers claim this is a very good site too. Reasonable prices

TurtleKrafts

Parul Creations - Yet to order, but from what I've seen, her cards / work is gorgeous!

61c - I've used their cards and they are of good quality too

Have I missed any? If yes, leave a comment to let me know


No comments:

Post a Comment