Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year 2015



Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!
Hope this year is filled with
New dreams
New goals
New learnings
New thoughts
New perspectives
New lessons
New successes
New joys
New highs
New experiences

Best wishes as you enter into the New Year!
Keep Smiling, and make it count!

And as you step into the new year, answer for yourself some questions.. Powerful, Thought Provoking and sure to burst a few bubbles... 
1) Am I doing things that I love?
2) Am I learning enough?
3) Am I content with the current state of my overall health?
4) Am I really happy with myself?
5) Am I spending time with those who matter to me?
6) Am I happy with the current state of my immediate living environment?
7) Have I made peace with my past?
8)  Am I really experiencing life?

Full reading here

Yes, Thank You for reading me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment